When starting your business it becomes really hard for you to decide on which web hosting plan you should opt for that fits your requirements, comes under the budget you decide, and has the potential to grow further. When you are a small business owner, shared hosting can work initially but when you strive to grow then it will demand more resources to run your website without any issues. If you prefer to opt for a dedicated server then it would be out of your pocket and being a small business owner one can’t afford to start with such a high budget.
Here comes the solution for small business owners which lies between the features and specifications that a dedicated server provides and a pocket-friendly plan, this phenomenon is known as VPS. VPS hosting service delivers you adequate performance at an inexpensive price with the liberty to choose the Operating System and the software you require to be installed along with the privileges of boosted flexibility on a reliable server.
What is a VPS Server?
A Virtual private Server denoted as VPS utilizes virtualization software to split physical servers into numerous “virtual” servers – each possessing the proficiency to run its own operating system and applications. VPS delivers a bundle of resources that are exclusively for your use. Also, it’s a much cheaper choice than a dedicated server. If you prefer to choose a VPS plan that fits every need then MainVPS would be the best choice to empower your small business with reliability, boosted performance, cost efficiency, liberty to choose OS, and many more advantages. MainVPS is a leading and exceptional web hosting services provider. If you are looking for the best Hosting provider in India then MainVPS is perfect for you. Let’s begin to see what advantages does MainVPS’s Virtual Private Server provides:
Advantages of using VPS Server:
VPS is a tremendous choice for small or medium-scale businesses to enhance in the arena of control, performance, and flexibility. The users of the virtual private server have an extra understanding on a professional level, and they know about the business desires from web hosting. VPS boosts the availability, speed, and safety that are vital to every business.
1. Reliability: The liberty of the VPS from other virtual servers on the physical hardware implies it empowers an environment and resources that are especially for your website and no one else. Correlated with shared hosting, this brings in VPS far more reliability. Traffic from other sites will no longer be your misgiving, and your website will be safely sectioned off in its own space.
2. Boosted Performance: With better resources dedicated exclusively to your business requirements, you get far promising server performance. Enhanced processing ability and potential standards your website can load greatly faster, grow conversion rates, and improve your search engine ranking.
3. Cost-effective: Dedicated server is slightly more expensive than a Virtual Private Server, which is pretty remarkable considering that the services it delivers are almost identical to that of a dedicated server. On the other hand, VPS plans are a little more valuable than shared hosting because of their upgraded components, resources, and assistance but you can also find many cheap services out there.
4. Liberty of OS and Software: When you employ shared hosting, you have no option over the category of OS you expect to use for hosting your website. Since it is solely managed by hosting providers, they utilize the type of OS they want to utilize for the shared hosting server. Yet, with the VPS, you are independent to select the type of OS and software that you like to use as per your prerequisites.
5. Root Access: VPS facilitates you to have root access or administrative access to your server. This assists users with full access and control over how you expect to configure your server and any application installation. i.e. you have extensive control over how your website runs, what applications you wish to run, and how you like to configure the protection element of your server.
6. Portability & Security: One of the most prevalent issues of owning a shared hosting is the portability of the application and the speed with which you can stride over the applications to another server. VPS facilitates the portability of applications with ease. Server security is another most significant factor that needs to be handled appropriately to keep your data safe and secure. VPS provides exceptional security.
7. Dedicated Resources: Identical to the dedicated server, all the resources of your VPS are dedicated exclusively to you. The fraction of disc space, RAM & CPU vacant with VPS is better than you get with shared hosting. This facilitates you to reap more traffic and operate more applications without any problems.
Final Take: VPS delivers an affordable door to upgrade from shared hosting to a solution that extends many of the features of a dedicated server: additional resources, boosted control, and incredible flexibility. Amplify to this the managed services and technical support that attain with a VPS and it’s the perfect solution for small and medium-sized businesses looking to boost their IT skills.